The core proofs are the framework of your AFSL and are:
- Your business description;
- Your organisational competence;
- Your compliance arrangements;
- Your program for monitoring, supervising and training of representatives; and
- Your risk management statement.
These core proofs are not set and forget documents and must be reviewed on a regular basis as the business grows.
We can conduct a regular review of these core proofs in accordance with your policies and processes. This review tests your existing policies against your core proofs and ensures there is alignment with what is actually happening within the business and the regulatory requirements.
We will provide a report containing findings and recommendations that can be tabled to the Compliance Committee and if required, presented to your Board.